Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lee Min Ho in Relationship

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor who has a very solid busyness. He always struggled with the shooting schedule, promotional films or dramas, until photograph abroad.

To relieve the stress of work, Lee Min Ho has a unique way. The Heirs star was admitted to falling in love with a woman in order to forget about work. She also does not mind if some affection just unrequited. Lee Min Ho Plastic Surgery also reported by some media.

"Liking someone, and have a wide range of emotions is a natural way to relieve the stress that comes from exhausting work. I even like it when my love is not reciprocated," said the actor.

Lee Min Ho describes himself trying to establish good relations with a former lover. He always took a joint decision when deciding to end the romance with her lover.

"I think the difference of deciding a person, and it was decided to be ambiguous. I usually drop out because the deal together. Just like the deal when starting a relationship, I'm sure to end the relationship must also be agreed. I never broke one-sided," he closed. Similarly, as reported by Soompi.

No comments:

Post a Comment